Hello everyone.. Nothing has changed so far. Just the same old stuff that you have to deal with when not having a job, on all kinds of meds., stressing over everything, worried about your family, and just trying to make it everyday.. I appreciate the cards, words of encouragement, and just being a friend. It has been a hard road but it has been worth it. The reason is because God has been good through the whole thing. HE has never left me even when I have a hard day or stressful day. It has not been easy. I will be honest but I know when it is all over God will get the glory, and God will be the one praised. I know times are tough for everyone. I just want you to imagine our tough times and say a prayer. There is always one suffering a bit worse than you are at the time. I try to remember that as well. I am still alive, breathing, talking (even though short-term is bad), and just trying to take life as it comes. God bless to you all.
In His love,
Walter Ruh
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, it's Ginger from church. I just got an email from Amy H. and wanted you to know that James and I are praying for you all. I posted something about you on my blog and left this blog address there, too. Holler at us if you need us--in Christ, Ginger A.
Walter,
My heart goes out to you and I know your having a struggle.I would like so much to help you financially but my husband and I are both disabled and struggle with our own financial issues.
We can offer our prayers and know that God has a purpose for everything.
You know our son is going through pretty much the same thing,although he has no children he does have a wife who works at Mcdonalds.He has a brain tumor and many other medical problems which prevents him from working.Back in Sept.2007 we held a benefit to help him.We raised enough money to get his hearing aids but he still has some financial issues.He gets very depressed but he said God will get him through this.
Many prayers are going out for you so keep the faith and I'm sure there will be a blessing coming your way.
God Bless!
Post a Comment