Thursday, June 26, 2008

rough few days

Lately I believe I have been tried and I need prayer. I found out my LTD insurance company does not want to pay me the disability I am due b/c they are finding loop holes to get around. That is enough headaches as it is. Then I had an episode today where apparently it was my bloodpressure that went sky high. I thought I was having another situation like I did 8 months ago. I got lightheaded, dizzy, nauseated, massive headache, and extremely weak. IT scared me at first. The doctor believes it was just my bloodpressure. I am to keep an eye on it for a bit. Can't sleep. I am up now at 4 am. I have just gotten so out of wack and I have a hard time sleeping. I do need some prayers and if you can say one for me and my wife. God bless!!

No comments: