Monday, June 23, 2008

Need Prayer

What a beautiful day today has brought. I have gotten to enjoy a great morning out in the sunshine on the porch drinking coffee. Everything is still the same as far as headaches, memory, and the other treatments. No new updates to give on that.
I go tomorrow to see another doctor and if all goes well I pray that I will receive disability until I can get back on my feet to work again. Today I got bad news from the Long Term Disability Insurance Company from my old workplace. They are claiming I was pre-exhisting so they denied my disability from them. It hurt to be honest b/c all my doctors claimed I was not being treated for a pre-exhisting condition since they released me and all was fine. Only being treated for headaches. It is a tactic they want to use to keep from paying. I just need prayer for this and for my wife. She is as stressed as anyone could be. Especially since she is the only working and having to drive me to most places. It has taken a toll on her to where she is just exhausted all the time. I want to thank you all for the prayers I know you will be lifting me and my family up for. God bless to you all!!

In His Care,
Walter

No comments: