Friday, June 20, 2008

Thank the Lord!

I have had a very interesting couple of weeks. Back when I had my second surgery I had encountered a situation that hurt me physically. When the nurses messed up on my cathador I had a bleeding problem. When they finally fixed the problem after 9 hours of painful bloating and bleeding I had to stay at the hospital more days. I went home with pain in several areas and had to wait to heal before I could see doctors. I finally got in to the Urologist and everything came back fine. I had healed up well and no signs of scar tissues. That is a blessing from above. I am healing fine on my scar on my head. I still deal with daily headaches that sometimes just hurt to bad to describe. I still am suffering from short-term memory loss and I am still being treated for seizures. I know eventually all will be well. I just ask that if you can continue to pray for me and my family. My wife is under a lot of stress since she is the only one able to work. trying to live off her income with a family of five and many expenses it has become too tough to imagine. I thank you all for your support and prayers being lifted up. God bless to you all!!

Walter Ruh

No comments: