I went to the nuerologist today. Everything went pretty good. I still have the headaches. I have to be careful on the straining and lifting right now. She wants me to get in touch with my Nuerosurgeon by letter to explain to him all that is still going on and let him give me an answer. After that she can make a better judgement call.
I had to be put on a new medication today for my memory problems. It is what they give Alzhiemer's patients. She is keeping me on the lower dose for a while. It is the 5mg. It only goes to 10mg. That is fine b/c I need help with my memory. I have problems remembering short-term stuff and I forget to pay bills and we end up behind two months. After I think I have paid them I find out I have not.
In order for me to go to my doctor's appointments I have to go in with my wife and then wait until a family member or friend can come and pick me up. Like today, I had to be at my wife's work place at 7am. My appointment was at 9:30am and then I came back to her work place to finish out the day until she gets off work. That is just the way it has to be since I cant drive. I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers. May God bless each of you!
Walter
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment