I want to start out by saying, "thanks". I have received so many calls, cards, and emails from everyone. I just thank you for your continued prayers. I have not been able to update a lot lately due to hurting. I hope you all understand that at this time. I have had some doozy headaches and my side of my head hurting that I just have not felt well to update or get on line much. I am very thankful for your thoughts and prayers. I have needed them and my wife has too. She has been a trooper and stuck doing everything even after working. She is tired and has not slept well in two weeks. When that happens your just not on top of your game. So, please pray for her and for my kids. Sometimes they understand and sometimes they dont. It is difficult on all of us.
As far as other things in my life I am just praying the dissability comes through for my wife's sake. She is stressed on what that brings to a family of five and one source of income. Please continue to pray that God will take care of it which I know He will in His timing.
You all have been a tremendous blessing in my life and God has been so good. He loves us and knowing that is enough. I send my love and thankfulness to each of you.
In His Love,
Walter and family
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment