Hello once again,
I had a Nuerologist appointment on Tuesday July 22, 2008. Everything went well as expected. I was taken off my Alzheimer's medicine to help my memory due to side effects. They instead put me on another one. This one should be better because it is a patch. I wear it for 24 hours at a time. They increased my blood pressure medication and want me to stay on new dose for awhile. I had to do several different tasks and did okay on most. The one I messed up on the worst was when I had to close my eyes while standing still. I started to wobble and fall over. The doctor had to catch me. So, my balance is a bit off still. I am still being treated for seizure symptoms and migraines. The medication has not changed in that department. But, the doctors dont know what to do at this time for my pain. I know in time it will all get better. So, I pray it does. I am sorry I dont update a lot but to be honest, I forget or my head is hurting to much for me to remember I need to get on here to give you all the lastest. So, please bear with me as much as you can. My wife gets irritated at me at times. Not on purpose but with frustration due to memory problems and then my irribility due to headache pains. Please continue to pray for us all. We REALLY need them at this time. Love to you all!!!
Walter
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment