Friday, August 1, 2008

Good Day to All!

Hello to everyone reading this,

I hate to get on here all the time and leave a message because it seems to be the same old stuff going on with me all the time. I do want to communicate with you all as much as possible. A lot of days I dont feel good and it is just too hard to spend the time to write something when my head is hurting. I hope you all understand.
Lately, I have just been dealing with migraines and just not feeling the best. Some of you all know we have had complications with a daycare. We finally found one and they will let Kaci start on Monday this coming week. Yeah!!! I have had to watch her most of the summer and when you are not feeling good most of the time that is hard. Especially when the doctors have not released me to lift much at all. That includes my daughter.
I did get some bad news lately determining my Disability. I really hoped it would work out the first time through. Well, it did not. I did get denied from Social Security. They claim I am not sick enough and that my headaches are not that bad. Even though they are putting me down most of the time. Plus, they claim I can understand simple instructions even though my memory stinks and I have to take medication to help it to some degree. Therefore, they say I can take on a lesser job than what I am qualified for or educated for. Which means I can get some high school job as bagger or what not. First, the doctors will not let me lift or strain at this time. It is still putting pressure on my head causing headaches when I do. The doctors will not let me drive right now since my EEG is coming back with seizure symptoms. Makes sense doesn't it for them to deny me. I can't provide for my family and therefore it has become nearly impossible to take care of what I am to take care of so we dont get into trouble with the creditors.
Anyway, my Long Term Disability has denied me too and my old workplace made sure we had that and paid it so if something like this happened we would have something to fall back on. Well, that did not work out either. In the meantime I have had to hire two different attorneys and that is a strain too. If you would please pray for me and my family that we can survive it would be greatly appreciated. I am only letting you all know this so you know what to pray for. I still need good health and my wife need's strength. It is very hard for her at this time and she feels like throwing in the towel due to all the heartaches we are facing. Totally understandable right????? God bless and hope to hear a response from any of you. That would be great too.

Love,

Walter Ruh Herron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on getting disability. I know you've heard it before - but they really will deny you several times before they accept you. I'm so sorry you have to put up with this when I know you don't feel like doing paperwork and making endless phone calls. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you. Hang in there.