Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Surgery

Hello everyone,

I want to first of all thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and your concerns for me and my family. I just found out today that I will have to go back to Atlanta next Tuesday to get ready for another surgery. I have appointments all day Wednesday starting early. Then I have my surgery next Thursday. I don't know all the details just yet but will before I go down to Atlanta. I know that there are possibly two different things they will have to do once they open my head back up. So, if you can continue to pray for my family and for me to have the strength one more time. Love to you all.

Walter Herron

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

Other than the surgery, is there anything in particular we can pray for you about?

Anonymous said...

hey dad iys amber. i just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers and i love you very much. im not going to be able to go up there with mom this time but just know that im there in your heart. your the dad i never had and i love you so much for that. i wish i could go with mom so i could keep her strong but i know she can do it. i love you and mom with all my heart. you guys help mr in life. if i did not have you to i dont know what i would o. walt i love you very much. i hope the best for you and please call me when you are about to go in..
well dad i love you
love always Amber