Friday, May 2, 2008

Yesterday

Apparently I was informed I needed to reconfigure my post from yesterday. So here it goes. I went yesterday (May 1) to Baptist West for an MRI. I was asked to come in by my doctor for that reason. They changed my date of next weeks appointment to today May 2. We had complications with the insurance as well yesterday. Shannon's insurance we dont know when it will go into effect. The hospital couldn't understand at first but now understand it is a mess since Baptist is now Mercy and they are undergoing changes and one of them is insurance. It might take up to 2 months to get the insurance. So, please add that to your prayer list of concerns for me and my family. We need that to work out since that is important when being seen.
I still hurt with headaches and other complications but hopefully my doctors will figure it out and help fix the problem.

Today I saw the doctor and they believe there is still an infection going on with my wound and the bone that was taken out during surgery. They are going to be in touch with my Nuerosurgeon in Atlanta to figure out the next move. It looks like a strong possibility now that they will have to replace that bone with some type of plate and clean the infection out around the surgery and wherever. So remember that in prayer please.

I am still waiting on Disability to come into effect and it may take longer since the letter I got today is stating they are having a hard time getting all the information they need. I have been in touch with Sen. John Duncan Jr. to see if he can help me along. I just pray it all works out.

Thank you all for anything and everything you have done for me and my family. Especially the prayers. Without them God can't hear our requests. I appreciate all those involved in prayer. I know all things are possible with God. Plus, where two or three are gathered in His name He will hear and answer their prayers. I will join you all in prayer. And thanks for your concern and love you have poured out to me and my family. God bless you all!!

Walter

No comments: