I did not sleep well last night due to not being comfortable and my head. But today is a new day. The doctor is going to try something new with the medication and see if it works a bit. My head is pounding today but tolerable. I have had to live with it for almost two years everyday, what is one more, right!
I got to talk to my little Kaci Grace this morning and it was a blessing. My other two were not available to talk so I hope they will wake up and call me. Shannon and Kaci were on their way to church this morning and Kaci already got something on her pants. She is a handful!!! Then they will go up to Shannon's Grandmother's house to have a great Father's Day meal. I will miss that. Good food and good desert's.
Amber and Bryce are spending the night somewhere else and I hope they get up for church. If not I hope they make it to the dinner. Anyway, I will do my best to have a great day. I hate hurting but I know one day I can give God the glory for getting me through it. Even if my head never stops hurting I will still give Him the Glory. He has already brought me through so much that I honestly looking back dont see how I made it. My wife included. We should be on the streets by now but by the Grace of God and the help of others through God we have made it.
I want to send out a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad. He is the greatest dad in the world. I have been truly blessed. Love you dad!!
May God bless you all!
Walter
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment