Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Forgot to add some procedures

Hello again to all,

Today was a bad day. Using the scale to 1-5, I was a 4 for most of the day. I ended up going to the OR to get these shots in my neck. They did both sides. My buldging disc is still hurting. So the next step is steriods. Then the next step after that is surgery. So, I hope steriods help. Also, I go to the eye doctor tomorrow. My vision keeps getting worse and they want to know if it is a direct result from the malformation that burst in my head plus the surgeries. I also get these deep shots in my temple areas on both sides tomorrow too. They are not working on the side where I have an informaty from the surgeries. That site is extremely tendor to touch. It still hurts after having two different shots on two different days. I am explaining this b/c I believe in prayer. Please remember to pray for me in these upcoming procedures. Also, as a reminder, pray for my wife and kids as I am away. God bless you all!

In His Love,

Walter Herron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Walter Ruh,

Know that I and many others are praying for you and your family - for peace, comfort and SOLUTIONS!

I love your faith and commitment.

Jeff Sewell & family.

Rebecca Faulkner Jones said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are always on my heart and that you will always be in my prayers. Thanks for the update on how you are doing. I'm sorry you have to be in Michigan alone. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you and for Shannon to be so far from you.

Love ya dude~
Rebecca

Hannah Patry said...

Meeting you I never would have imagened how hard this has all been for you. After reading your story (and all your past posts) you will forever remain in my prayers!

Thanks you for keeping my spirits up while i'm here. Like you I miss home like crazy and am totally freaked out by this whole situation. Yours (and Terri's) comic relief has been such a blessing in keeping back the tears.

From everything you say I can tell your such a strong person, and I pray for only the best for you and your family.

Hannah