Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a Day!

Yesterday and Today was tough day. A lot seems to be going on and it is frustrating when you cant see your wife and kids. I wont get to see them on Father's Day. It has been hard b/c i talk to them each night and it makes me miss them more. Especially when little Kaci Grace cries. That tears me up. So, I have to explain to her that daddy is with the doctor and getting his boo-boo fixed. I know things may seem jumbled but that is some of what is wrong in my head too. So, bare with me.
I hurt most of yesterday and and today I was mainly in OR getting shots in front of neck and then coming back and laying down. I had a massive headache which means the block did not work. I am now a bit more functional so that is why I am taking advantage of this time. I talked with my PA today and they said they approved more time on my insurance so that means I will be going past the 2 week mark. My two weeks will be next Tuesday June 23, 2009.
I saw an ompthrapologist yesterday for my eyes to see if there is a reason for some blurry vision in the right eye, etc. My vision keeps going down ever since the malformation that burst in my head and having two brain surgeries. This guy wants me to go see a Neuro dude while I am here and we will see. Plus I mess up half the information b/c I need my wife to help fill it out. So, I do my best and we go from there. I am going to sign off since I have been just pumped with a bunch of meds and given my other meds. It is making me sleepy and I want to lay down and watch a bit of TV since the doctors and nurses will be getting us started at 5:30am. That is every day and then we have classes to go to after that unless we are in the OR.. Well, good night and God bless to all!!

Walter

No comments: