Monday, April 28, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Let's Help Walter blog! Here you will find a history of Walter and Shannon's dealings with his brain bleed and ensuing brain surgery. I have compiled this from the emails I have received from his family, and I hope it will help you to see how far he has come and some of the challenges he and his family still face. Walter and his sister Stacie have the ability to post here as well, so between the three of us we can keep this blog fairly current.

Let's continue to support Walter and his family in prayer as well as emotionally by writing, calling, and commenting to blog posts and financially by using the donate button at the top right-hand side of the blog (see the "Power in Numbers" pot on 4/27 for details).

Together we can make a difference!

Aaron

No comments: