Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank You

I want to start out by saying thanks to all of you. It has been a blessing to have great friends that care. It has been a struggle for me as you know. Most of you know what has happened and is happening with me from my Brain Surgery. There is a possibility for me to have one more surgery that will require even more detail and pain. I hope that is not a route I have to take. There is a possible infection that is causing pain and discomfort to my head right now. Other than that I am dealing with the aftermaths of major surgery. I still have major headaches, pain, and light headiness. I can't lift at this time or strain. The doctors do not know if it is related to the surgical area inside my head or something else.
The prayers that you have offered up for me and my family have been greatly appreciated. I know there is a donate button that is with this blog. I want to thank you ahead of time if you are led to help me and my family.
I have not been able to work for over six months and it is hard not being able to contribute to your family. My wife has been working and doing the running around for me. She is taking care of the kids and me. I try to help when I can and how I can according to the doctors orders. We have bills that are out the roof right now and we struggle daily and weekly to do anything. I am getting behind on most things and try to take care of them when I do receive help or when Shannon gets paid. We have a family of five if you do not know by now. I have one child with Down Syndrome and she had open heart surgery a few years ago. She is 4 1/2 years old. I have two other children that are 15(amber) and 10(Bryce). They do help and the oldest has a permit. She helps me after school if I am able to get a few errands done before my wife comes home.
I am rambling a bit but wanted you to know that I still need prayer daily. I have not slept good for the past week. The past few nights I have gone to bed around 4am and get up when the kids do for school. I am tired and my head is hurting worse when I don't get enough sleep. It could be due to complications, medication, or lack of sleep. Either way thank you again for praying and helping where and when you can.

Walter Ruh

2 comments:

Big Ray said...

Aaron, I just wanted to thank you so much for starting this blog. You and others, such as Cindy Knight and Kathy Monroe, have taken Walter Ruh's plight as a crusade and for that I am very grateful. God has been providing a great deal for his family, but it only makes sense to involve as many as we can.
Thank you all for being such wonderful friends!
We love you all very much!
Big Ray

Wanderer said...

You're welcome. Like I tell Walter and others, especially as followers of Jesus we need to be here for each other. Together we can all have a great impact on each others lives.