Hello to all who are following this blog,
I have been under extreme pain for the past several weeks and the plan I was to follow from Michigan has just not been working. I ended up having a discussion with my Neurologist and he suggested to try one more time but to a new location. This time in Chicago. It is the Diamond Headache Clinic with St. Joseph Hospital. I was reluctant due to financial hardships we are facing as a family but did not want to give up either. So, I did decide for my doctors to set the appointment up. I will hear back from Chicago in the next day or so. Then we will decide the time I need to be there. Because of my condition and the difficulties I have I will most likely be staying for awhile with them to see what they can do. I just pray we can find some answers from them. If this does not work then my doctor suggests that I get back on pain medication and go through a pain clinic in Knoxville.
My pain is some of the biggest issues I face but I have other altercations that keep flaring up and causing problems. My prayer is that we can find a way to get to Chicago and back and that my wife will be able to take off to help me. I know prayer can work because I am living proof of it. I know I don't deserve God's Grace and love but gives it to me anyway. I pray that we will be provided for on this journey to our next phase and hope that the doctors at this clinic can give us some answers that we can work with. Please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment below or email me at walterruh2002@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon. God bless!
Walter
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey WR- Thanks for the update. I really hope all works out for this next attempt. You know we are always thinking of you and praying for you buddy. You are very loved!
thank you very much..it is good to be loved and good to know their are people that care and pray for us at this time of difficulty.
Post a Comment