Hello to all again,
I am at home trying to think up ways to let you know any updates. I am still dealing with the after effects of my Brain Surgery. I had the first in Atlanta, Ga on Dec. 13, 2007. I had my second one on May 15, 2008. I have had to deal with short term memory loss and Migraines daily. I also have had to deal with blacking out and seizures. The earliest I can drive if they will let me will be sometime in Nov. 2008. I have been battling with attorneys to get my Long Term Disability and my Social Security Disability. So far nothing has come through. That has been very hard on me and my family. Since we live all my wife's income. Her hours have been cut to 30 instead of 40+. Thanks to many prayers and love and support from you we have been able to survive. It has not been easy with three children and one being disabled.
The doctors have put me on new medication and it makes me sleep all morning. That has not been easy to adjust too since I like to be up early. My days are all messed up and I cant remember what I am to do each day. I am going to physical therapy this week twice for my neck. Where I have falling so many times I may have damaged the top three vertebrae in my neck. I have to get an MRI to make sure I don't have bulging disc's. I may have to get shots or surgery depending on what they find. Anyway, I hope all is going well with each one of you. I thank you once again for praying for me and my family. To be honest we really need it. Times are very hard on us and we don't know week to week what we can hang on too. God bless each of you!!
In His Loving Care,
Walter and family
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment