As most of you know, my brother has been in the hospital with a brain bleed called a cavernous malformation. Today, we received some disappointing news from the hospital in Atlanta regarding the Gamma Knife procedure we thought they were going to do in order to stop the bleeding. They CAN'T do the procedure. Because of where the bleed is and because it is a cavernous malformation, the procedure would not work. The only alternative to stop the bleeding is surgery. My Dad said the Neurosurgeon from UT Hospital told Walter Ruh that the surgery would paralyze him. I am completely devastated to say the least.
Then we received a phone call late Saturday from my Grandfather in Morehead City, NC that my Grandmother is extremely ill. She is in the hospital with pneumonia. I just got off the phone with my Dad and the doctor's said the pneumonia is alot worse than they thought. She is non-responsive and incoherent. They are giving her antibiotics and pain medication and she is on oxygen. Dad said her breathing is very labored. This is my Mom's mother. My mother, her sister, and my Dad went down to NC yesterday and will be there until further notice. My Grandfather asked my Dad to take him to the funeral home today at 2:30 to make funeral arrangements. It does not sound good.
I know this is alot to take in, but I ask that you please remember my family in your thoughts and prayers right now. I know it says in the Bible
(1 Corinthians 10:13) that God will not give us more than we can bear, but with every temptation He will also provide a way out. We can trust God not to expect us to endure beyond our ability. God knows what we are capable of bearing even more than I do. We have to trust Him, and He will bring us through the refining process so that we can emerge as pure gold.
PLEASE PRAY!!! THANK YOU!!!
STACIE
Monday, November 5, 2007
Please PRAY!!!
An email from Stacie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment